Steps to Use Moringa Powder:
- You can take one teaspoon of moringa powder and added to it with a drink or any foods. We can say that one teaspoon is equivalent to 3-5 grams.
- You can use this powder as sauce or pickle. At first, you have to sprinkle it onto eggs, salads, pastas, etc.
- You can bake into this powder with bread, brownies, cookies, etc.
- Then, you will stir into it with soups, dips, sauce, and casseroles and shake it as well. Consumers prefer to take it blending into sauce, smoothies, and ice creams.
- People consume this powder with coconut water and apple juice. On the other hand, moringa powder is rich in many antioxidants, calcium, and potassium, etc.