How to Use Aloe Vera Juice for Hair
Aloe Vera with Castor Oil
Applying castor oil along with aloe vera makes hair thicker. By applying it, the problem of split end in the hair goes away, and hair loss also stops. This home remedy is beneficial for making hair silky.
How to Apply
- Take a fresh leaf of aloe vera and take out the mucus in a cup. You can use aloe vera juice also, but the fresh leaf of aloe vera is recommended.
- Put two spoons of castor oil in it and mash the mixture by hand.
- You have to apply a paste made of aloe vera and castor to the roots of the hair.
- You can apply this paste for 30 minutes, or you can sleep it by putting it overnight.
- To remove this paste, wash the hair with cold water and shampoo.
Aloe Vera with Lemon
Apart from aloe vera, lemon is also an excellent home remedy for hair. Lemon contains vitamin C, which is very beneficial for hair health. Vitamin C is naturally considered a source of protein that helps hair grow. Applying aloe vera and lemon together relieves the dry scalp problem.
How to Apply
- Mix two to three tablespoons of aloe vera juice and one tablespoon of lemon juice in a cup.
- You have to apply this mixture on the scalp. Apply this mixture to the scalp with your fingers.
- Leave the mixture on the scalp for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner.
Aloe Vera with Coconut Oil and Honey.
Coconut oil and honey act as natural conditioners for hair. It maintains moisture in hair and also removes hair problems like the split end. Honey gives hair a natural shine, which makes our hair silky. This mixture of aloe vera coconut oil and honey is effective in preventing hair loss.
How to Apply
- Take five tablespoons aloe vera juice, three tablespoons coconut oil, and two tablespoons honey.
- Mix these three ingredients and prepare a paste.
- Apply the prepared paste from the mouth of hair to the roots.
- You have to keep this paste in your hair for half an hour.
- After half an hour washes the hair thoroughly by applying shampoo and conditioner with cold water.
- You can also use fresh leaves mucus instead of aloe vera juice.
Other Uses of Aloe Vera Juice for Hair.
- Massaging the scalp by mixing aloe vera juice with a little water removes the scalp’s dryness and stops itching. This massage also helps in the regrowth of hair.
- You can also use fresh aloe vera with rosemary. Applying it provides nourishment to the hair, and it naturally acts as a conditioner to the hair.
- If you soak fenugreek seeds overnight and grind in the morning and mix with aloe vera gel and apply it on your hair, So it is considered an excellent remedy to reduce dandruff in the hair.
- Aloe vera juice mixed with green tea is also used on hair. Green tea has excellent antioxidant properties. If you are experiencing problems like pimples or allergies on the scalp, then this remedy is a benefit for you.
- Just applying aloe vera juice on the hair for a few minutes is the right solution for many hair problems. It acts as a natural cleanser on your hair. It also reduces hair and scalp reactions from various chemical products, helping the hair become silky.
After applying any recipe on hair, if you feel irritation or any reaction, wash it as soon as possible. If the skin of your scalp is more sensitive, you may feel irritated. It is a natural thing.
Read Similar Articles.
How to Lighten Dark Lips Naturally ?
Thai Basil Significance – 9 Unique Steps to Plant & Grow.